Complaint Review: Ultimate washer

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Reflections Pro Services — Easley South Carolina
Ultimate washer
711 commerce way E, unit 1 Jupiter Florida 33458, Select State/Province USA

Ultimate washer Doesn't honor warranty nor do they honor returns or refunds internet Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Warranty Period Re-Explained

*Author of original report: I did want to return Hoses after 1st month

*UPDATE Employee: Hose Warranty

I purchased $580 worth of pressure washing hose. The hose was prematurely wearing down and exposing metal only after 30 days of use. Called to return but gave me the run around and I have been dealing with there folks for over a month. They haven't honored any warranty and I'm stuck with crappy hoses.

Buyer Beware. .....I also filed a full report on the BBC I would reckoned reading the report on there also..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-washer/Jupiter-Florida-33458-Select-StateProvince-internet/Ultimate-washer-Doesnt-honor-warranty-nor-do-they-honor-returns-or-refunds-internet-Flor-1131450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate washer

Warranty Period Re-Explained

AUTHOR: Ultimate Washer Inc - ()

Customer was advised on initial call in Oct 2013 that warranty period is 90 days, and we asked him to call before then to get warranty consideration.  We wish that he called in that 90 day window.  The hose is considered a wearable item and it carries a 90 day warranty which is standard with all manufacturers.  We did relay to the manufacturer in this case regarding warranty and were advised of the same.

I did want to return Hoses after 1st month

AUTHOR: Reflections Pro Services - ()

did want to return the hoses,  but customer service rep said they would be ok.

Just enough to get me over the warranty period.

The hoses that I ordered were supposed to be the heavy duty 6000 psi

Grey wrapped hoses but I received the cheap smooth finish ones.

I just had to re purchase 300 feet from water cannon with the correct hose

for $20.00 cheaper than I paid for the cheaper hoses delivered.

Hose Warranty

AUTHOR: Ultimate Washer Inc - ()

This customer purchased hoses September 2013, 6 months ago, and called one month after receiving hoses stating he has signs of premature wear.  He did not insist on a return or exchange, just asked us to note his order file.  So we did.  He called back March 2014 stating the hoses are worn and I asked him to send pictures.  I clearly advised that we may not be able to help since the warranty had well expired, being 90 days, and he called 6 months later.  Our supplier was good enough to consider the photos but came back stating that it was typical and normal wear from hoses being dragged on rough surfaces and they could not assist under warranty.  I adivsed the customer that we did try to help and offered some discount on new purchase of other hoses so he could be able to work again.  We must mirror the policy of the supplier with respect to warranties, they support the warranties not us, as a distributor.  We are still willing to help this customer with a discount on more hoses if he wishes.  Unfortunaltey just noting the order one month after delivery does not protect the customer under warranty beyond the 90 days.  We tried to be fair and supportive.

largest