Complaint Review: ultimatefacial.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: v.young — jamesburg New Jersey United States of America
ultimatefacial.com

ultimatefacial.com Bella Brite ripped me off twice for 78.41 and still tring to get my money back, we have to put a stop to companies like this. Internet, Internet

i  ordered from ultimatefacial and bellabrite, received both products on tuesday called on thursday when i noticed the charge for shipping was more than i agreed to on my debit card, so i called and questioned those charges then one of the attachments from ultimatefacial was broken informed the rep and he said you still can use it and i will cancel your order, then after that call with ultimatefacial I called bellabrite and questioned them about the shipping charges and said i would not any further billings, then 2 days later check my account and see pending charges for 78.41, twice called both companies back and each rep states that you are past your trail period and cannot refund my money back, i then request to speak to a supervisor and they refused to get one on the line saying no one is available call back on monday 4/30/12, when called back on monday now all the supervisors are in a meeting and they will have someone call me back and 3hours later still no response. I will keep calling to speak to the supervisor Renee and we as consumers have to put a stop to letting companies get away with the unethical pratices,

very unhappy
Venzella
Jamesburg, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ultimatefacialcom/internet/ultimatefacialcom-Bella-Brite-ripped-me-off-twice-for-7841-and-still-tring-to-get-my-mon-876277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ultimatefacial.com