Complaint Review: Ultimax Financial Group

3750 York Street. Thornhill, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 866-873-8711
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ultimax Financial Group ,Ultimax Financial Group in Thornhill, Ontario is a SCAM!! Thornhill Ontario

On January 29, 2008, I have been looking for a organization that can help me receive a personal loan despite my credit score. I found a organization called The Ultimax Financial Group located in Ontario, Canada, whom informed me that they do personal loans with no credit check. I applied and was pre-approved. I was contacted by a representative from their organization named Christine Hill. She told me that in order for me to receive funds in the amount $8,000 dollars, I would have to forward a security deposit in the amount of $985.00 via Western Union. Also, I was required to fill out a loan contract.

On February 8, 2008, I completed each requirement with hopes of receiving the funds the next business day. (Western Union Transaction number: 560-427-8872)To my dismay, Mrs. Hill called me and stated that the "lender" wanted me to send in a fee in the amount of $767 dollars!! She told me they checked my credit (I was told they don't perform credit checks) and now the "lender" wants more money before they can issue the loan. I told Mrs. Hill that I will not send anymore money and that I want the security deposit of $985 rewarded back to me. She told me it would take 2 weeks before I can get my money back!!

I don't believe Mrs. Hill due to inconsistency of discussions she and I have had over the past two weeks. I totally blame myself for being ignorant, but I don'want this organization to do this to someone else. PLEASE HELP!!

Landover, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimax-Financial-Group/Thornhill-Ontario-L7P1S1/Ultimax-Financial-Group-Ultimax-Financial-Group-in-Thornhill-Ontario-is-a-SCAM-Thornhi-308009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimax Financial Group