Complaint Review: Ultra Mobile

• Reported By: Barry — Fort Worth Texas
Ultra Mobile
2140 Dupont Hwy, Camden DE 19934 Camden, Delaware USA

Ultra Mobile Ultra.me No Service Camden Delaware

I decided to try Ultra Mobile, the first month no problem, on 12/30/2013 I paid ULTRA for January 2014, I very seldom use the phone, January 04 2014 I was going to make a call, no service, I called Ultra Mobile support on the cell, I was told by the support person I had used all the minutes,

I told him no way but he would not listen to anything I said because Ultra does not make mistakes, yea right, I only lost $19.00 because Ultra said I was out of minutes, also I said Damn, and the support hung up on me for using profanity, this is a good way to get rid of a customer if you do not want or can not explain why, just hang up on them for profanity, and I really think, a lot of people says D***, when the service was just paid, and the phone was turned off.

My advice is do not sign up with Ultra.me, find a good service, to provide your call phone carrier, I don't care for MetroPCS, but that is who I went with, after Ultra turned my service off, at least MetroPCS has never canceled my service or hung up on me for saying D***

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Mobile/Camden-Delaware-19934/Ultra-Mobile-Ultrame-No-Service-Camden-Delaware-1113574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Mobile