Complaint Review: ULTRA VX

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: losinsanity — tucson Arizona
ULTRA VX
57 Livingston Avenue New Brunswick, New Jersey USA

ULTRA VX New Millennium Bank They never canceled my card, now it's on my credit report. New Brunswick New Jersey

I got this card several years ago, but as soon as I got it I realised that it was not what it seemed to be. I immediately contacted them and told them I wanted to cancel. They said I had to mail the card back.

I mailed the card back immediately, yet could not get any more information. I called several times and got no where. Now I see years later that it is on my credity report for $77. I disputed it cause it was a pre-paid card! How can a pre-paid card have a negative balance?? Naturally, I lost the dispute to a card that does not even exist any more!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ULTRA-VX/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08901-/ULTRA-VX-New-Millennium-Bank-They-never-canceled-my-card-now-its-on-my-credit-report-1087125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ULTRA VX