Complaint Review: Umbrella Recovery Team

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Happy 70 — Port Washington New York
Umbrella Recovery Team
73280 El Paseo Drive Palm Desert, California USA

Umbrella Recovery Team Threatening me with garnishment of pay and reporting bad credit to credit companies. Palm Desert California

Telling me that I owe money to "Preferred Customer Corp." formerly "Family Readers Club".  Saying I ordered magazines by phone, with a credit card.

I never ordered magazines and have never received any magazines from that company.  They said they contacted me several times but this is the first time I even heard about it.

They need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Umbrella-Recovery-Team/Palm-Desert-California-92260/Umbrella-Recovery-Team-Threatening-me-with-garnishment-of-pay-and-reporting-bad-credit-to-1088570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Umbrella Recovery Team