Complaint Review: UMS TUNING

• Reported By: Dre — mesa Arizona
UMS TUNING
1716 W Broadway Rd Mesa, Arizona USA

UMS TUNING This is me Mesa Arizona

I was just told that a RIPOFF REPORT was made about UMS TUNING and the lil trustfund baby b*tch, ANTHONY "TONY" SZIRKA says it was me, it wasnt motherf**ker,this is me,DRE LINAKIS.I let this all go ,remember this is 2004,almost 10 years ago!  I bought my ex b*tch an new 2004 EVO.How appropriate a b*tch is still the owner,TONY SZIRKA. I met him when I was @ DYNO COMP and wanted to dyno the EVO. I drag raced it @ SPEEDWORLD n won over 300 races str8 with no prolems.AEM,BOV,intake n CENTERFORCE CLUTCHES.Richard the owner, brought in TONY SZIRKA to tune my AEM. TONY SZIRKA was working @ MODE PERFORMANCE and they wanted to make a turbo manifold for my show winning 350-Z built by INTENSE MOTORSPORTS.MODE had it for a month and then TONY SZIRKA was FIRED, for what, I dont know. The next day hes crying to me , what am I gonna do, and I told him to start his own shop. I gave him the EVO to do a cam swap as he worked out of his TRUSTFUND BABY home on Chestnut in Mesa,Az. [continued below]....

..... Kids toys and bikes all around the EVO in a one car garage,argggg!He got a shop and I told him to do NOS, he did and within 5 minutes of leaving the new shop the motor BLEWUP! He rebuilt it and stroked it n P-TEK COATED the internals. Then a cage installed,it was a HACK JOB.Setup the 2 step,blew up the tranfercase. Ignition,6 of em to get it right.Intake , blew apart,on n on n on.This was ongoing and the EVO was known as the shop car that would never leave! This was almost a YEAR and Thousnads of dollars!!! The guys at CENTERFORCE LAUGHED when they heard TONY still hadnt finished the job,they warned me he used to be a service writer at YORK HONDA in Prescott and really wasnt a TUNER.I was going to pay off the ride,but after all this time I bought another EVO for another B*tch,LEZLIE BOLD YOUNG.I finally got the EVO back and let it go back to the bank as I lost interest in the sh*t box.I told Tony ,you owe me $$$ and you can have it.He gave me $6000 in credit for a BMW shop to rebuild my BMW M5 motor. That was a done deal. That was the last time I saw or talked to him.Then I heard from his ex Tech,once he got the EVO, he put it on his wannabe DYNO and his hi dollar motor let go! LMFAO! A wrist pin clip slipped out...how appropriate, his sh*tbox now. This happened a long time ago .I have had cars built buy AMS,L.A. PERFORMANCE,INTENSE MOTORSPORTS and have never had ANY problems since then..Then he says he told me off...where and when was this you p*nk ass b*tch. I will let you do it in person. Better yet, if your soo confident about your work, lets race for titles your UMS EVO against my Ride...1/4 MILE/1 MILE...Thats if daddy n the wifey will let you lil man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UMS-TUNING/Mesa-Arizona-85202/UMS-TUNING-This-is-me-Mesa-Arizona-1063616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UMS TUNING