Complaint Review: unclaimed money

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: joan — portsmouth Ohio United States of America
unclaimed money

unclaimed money they told me they fount money with my name in Portsmouth Ohio 45662,and told me I would be on it somewhere afyer I paid the cost!well I paid it and do you know none of them was me,and for that matter, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunate

*Consumer Comment: I know too

*Consumer Comment: I know

Please ppl dont fall for this scam like I did!they told me to pay money because unclaimed cash fount money owed to me in Portsmouth Ohio 45662.I paid them and what do you know it was a scam I searched like they said and there wasnt anything for me!I dont understand why ppl do this kind of thing!they should have to repay everyone of us that paid them.

as a matter of fact they should have to pay what they claimed they fount for us the hole thing!this is sad they dont care if ppl like my self have children or not.and they dont care if ppl are on a fixed income that have to live on just little money amonth.we should be able to sue the butt off places like this.because I really thought I was finally going to get out of this rut we are in but I guess not.people please dont fall for this take it from me and keep your money that you do have!sincerly Joan.jones

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unclaimed-money/internet/unclaimed-money-they-told-me-they-fount-money-with-my-name-in-Portsmouth-Ohio-45662and-t-936405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unclaimed money

Unfortunate

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Understand that these kind of people are nothing new.  They have been around forever and will never go away.  Your only defense is to not trust anyone and assume the worst.  If someone turns out to be a good person, great, but don't expect it.

It shouldn't be this way but it is.

I know too

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

some people actually listen to team rebutt, how sad

I know

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I dont understand why ppl do this kind of thing!"  They do it for the money.