Complaint Review: uncle bob's self storage

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: jm — mesa Arizona
uncle bob's self storage
2830 s A.W. Grimes blvd round rock, Texas USA

uncle bob's self storage RIP OFF round rock Texas

really bad customer service.  We called and shut our unit down in December and 5 months later we start getting collections notices in the mail for $800.00.  I called to try and work something out and I got this disgusting woman on the phone who sounds like she smokes 3 packs of cools a day telling me its my problem and our fault that their business practices are a joke.  I still offered to pay a lesser amount for the confusion but of coarse she refused because she is a miserable person.  So good luck collecting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uncle-bobs-self-storage/round-rock-Texas-78664/uncle-bobs-self-storage-RIP-OFF-round-rock-Texas-1054775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uncle bob's self storage