Complaint Review: Unified Distribution

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Jackson & McGIll — Marion South Carolina
Unified Distribution
1315 N. Tustin Suite Orange, California USA

Unified Distribution Fake False Bogus Unreal Trumped Up Scam Invoice Bill Orange California

*Consumer Comment: ME TOO! - Let's get this chick busted!

Received an invoice on a toner cartridge that we did not use in this office. I called the company and told them we did not have that cartridge. The representative was apologetic and said I would be removed and I could discard the invoice.

A month later I received a phone call asking about the type of printer we use in our office. I asked why. I was told it was a survey of what the most common type of copiers offices use. I knew automatically this was a scam. I gave printer name and model number of a broken printer that we did not keep in the office anymore. Almost two months later I receive a bill in the mail from Unified Distribution for a toner cartridge with that same bogus printer and a unit stock number that I gave before. [continued below]....

..... It even said that it was shipped via UPS with an invoice number and date for $349. Please keep in mind my office consists of three people and only two computers with only one working desk printer. We buy our cartridges from Wal-Mart or Sam's Club.

I immediately called and told the company that we did not order that cartridge. This time the representative tried to make it seem as if there must be a mistake. Why would I receive a bill for something I did not order and asked me am I sure about the mistake. I told her I was sure and she again said to disregard the invoice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Distribution/Orange-California-92867/Unified-Distribution-Fake-False-Bogus-Unreal-Trumped-Up-Scam-Invoice-Bill-Orange-Califor-1144101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Distribution

ME TOO! - Let's get this chick busted!

AUTHOR: jstrick - ()

I work for a doctor's office in Texas. The same exact thing happened to us today. This chick needs to get busted. I e-mailed Federal Trade Commition at [email protected] to report her. I also reported it to my states Attorney General. If you go to your state's attorney general website, there will be a on-line complaint form that you can submit to report this company. I also filed a complaint wit the United States Postal Office for Mail Fraud Investigations. Please take a minute & go fill out the complaint forms & send the e-mail. The person doing this scam needs to be held accountable. She is stealing from hard working americans. Lets all band together & get these people what they diserve.