occurring

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By: Tammy — 36608 Alabama United States of America
Unified Doers Management Group LLC
811 K Street N W Suite 3 Washington, D.C. 20001 Mobile, Alabama United States of America

Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine subscription sales. A young attractive women with a great sales pitch on how she was gaining job experience through these sales. The magazines were oner priced and I never receiv Mobile, Alabama

A young attractive woman came to my door selling magazines. She said that she was getting job experience training and received points for ratings from customers and even more for sales. I reluctantly purchased a greatly over priced magazine to help her out.

I read the receipt, "If you do not receive delivery within 120 days, please notify UD Management Group, LLC., You are entitled to delivery or a refund." After the 120 days and no magazine, I called the UD Management. I had to sign the back of my receipt and mail it in. I mailed the receipt a month ago and still did not receive my refund. I called them today and they said I should get my check next week.

I am curious if I will ever get a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC/Mobile-Alabama-/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC-Door-to-door-magazine-subscription-sales-A-young-attr-720279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group LLC