Complaint Review: Unified Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Holly Colorado
Unified Services
5940 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Unified Services Took My College Money! Lives off the backs of others instead of earning honestly Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Get your money back with Better Business Bureau

Same story as everyone else - got a call, in fact, several calls from these people on my cell phone. Finally said yes when told I should answer yes to computer-automated questions, then would have chance to refuse afterwards. Must not have taped my refusal on their "voice verification" BS. Stupidly gave my bank account (I'm young and dumb), was told they could do nothing with it without my permission. Package of diet pills came (one of ingredients listed is salycilate, same as Aspirin - yikes!) Also useless shopping certificate and supposedly free vacation. Nothing about internet/long distance service. Called and cancelled diet pills within 10 days, didn't know I had to call on others as no info included on them and person taking cancellation didn't mention it either. Certainly would have cancelled them as I have a cell phone and free cable internet at college, so don't need them. Few days later found they'd taken $96.86 from my bank account. Called and was told to write requesting refund, which I did. Got letter in mail (same form letter as most rebuttals here) with refund agreement for me to sign to get only $41.86 back. No deal. These jerks would keep $55 of MY money for which I got absolutely nothing, including no info on how to even use the supposed services!
Have filed BBB report, plan to check into Attorney General for both Colo and Nevada. Mostly want my money back and to stop these parasites from living off the backs of people who actually earn their money honestly.

Logan a
Holly, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Unified-Services-Took-My-College-Money-Lives-off-the-backs-of-others-instead-of-earning-h-286893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Services

Get your money back with Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Logan a - (U.S.A.)

I got my money back by filing a report with the Nevada Better Business Bureau. Do it on line at the BBB.org website. They got response when I could not. Try it!