isolated

Complaint Review: union workers credit service

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: mya — baltimore
union workers credit service
1327 empire central dallas, Texas United States of America

union workers credit service the company sent me a pre approved letter for credit 10,000 at a apr rate 5% and told me to send 37 dollars inon april7 2013. dallas, Texas

I am writing in concern about a company called union workers credit service I receive a letter in themail I was pre approved for a credit line of 10,000 Apr rate at 5% all I had to do is send 37 in an I will receive my card. I sent the money order in on April 7 2013 and I have not received my card it use the brand name of visa or MasterCard I would like to file a report and receive my money back this should not be allowed to happen if they are using people like that it should be consequences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/union-workers-credit-service/dallas-Texas-75247/union-workers-credit-service-the-company-sent-me-a-pre-approved-letter-for-credit-10000-1044805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on union workers credit service