Complaint Review: union workers credit service

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Pella Iowa
union workers credit service
1327 Empire Central Dallas, Texas USA

union workers credit service i received a pre approved offer thru the mail stating for $37 i was approved for $10,000 at 5% apr. Also with my first purchase my $37 would be refunded. I mailed them a check for that amount on May 13. I never got any response or a credit card. So I went online today and seen that this was a scam. Dallas Texas

I received an offer thru the mail in May stating that I was pre approved for a $10000 credit card for 5% apr.  I needed to send a $37 check back to them in a prepaid postage enevelope.  'Also it stated after my first purchase on my card the $37 would be fully refundable.  I sent them the check on May 13th and never heard anything back.  Today I decided to google their name and found out this was a Scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/union-workers-credit-service/Dallas-Texas-75247/union-workers-credit-service-i-received-a-pre-approved-offer-thru-the-mail-stating-for-3-1152140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on union workers credit service