Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Aisha — Norwalk California
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Services Pre-Approved Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Here's What You Got Into

I am not sure if this is a scam or not. I look up info on it and get conflicting answers. I also found a different number than in the reports as well as different addresses. I am not sure what to think but a few things are consistant: Dallas, Texas/$10,000.00, Pre-Approved, $37.00 Fee, UWCS.

It has been more than two weeks and no card yet, but I get a 60 day refund of money guarantee! I emailed them to get a time frame on when I would get my card, so I guess I wait to hear back from them and wait and see.

I sent a money order, because I don't have checks, and I saved my stub as well. I would like my money back if this is a scam, that's all I want, and for them to get shut down completely by the government.

If you do a reverse lookup of the phone number you get conflicting answers a landline and a cellphone number and a few different addresses as well, but no name unless you pay a dollar for that info and other info on it. So with certainity I can't yet really say buyer beware.h

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 02:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-Pre-Approved-Platinum-Credit-Card-Credit-Limit-Dallas-Te-1060920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services

Here's What You Got Into

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

You are NOT going to get a major credit card such as a Visa, Master Card etc.  You will get a "credit card" good ONLY to buy over-priced items from their own catalog.  They never said you would get a major credit card.