• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Dennis — Omaha Nebraska
P.O. BOX 569799 Dallas, Texas USA

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES INC. This so called company tried to scam me, but I did some on line research before sending money. Dallas Texas

After I researched this company I decided to send a phony scam check to them labeled Pay to the order of: SCAMMERS_____________$00.00             Zero Dollars & Zero Cents   Sign :  SCAM ME NOT!!  I hope they get the message not to try this on me again. This kind of illegal stuff realy frustrates me to no end. I'm sure there must be some litigation against the illegal perpatrators and hope they get there just punishment through the court system! Someone at that post office ought to turn them in as a fraudulent credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES-INC/Dallas-Texas-75356-9691/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES-INC-This-so-called-company-tried-to-scam-me-but-I-did-som-1128204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES INC.