Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services - UWCS

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:Westminster Maryland
Union Workers Credit Services - UWCS
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Union Workers Credit Services - UWCS Ripoff sent me a letter stating that I was pre-approved for a platinum card and I need to send 37 dollars Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Re: Union Credit Workers Services

On 3/16/06 I recieved a letter stating that I was pre-approved for 10,000.00 and send $37.00 to activate my card. I found it strange when my husband noticed that it indcated bank affilation: none.

I went on the internet to research them and entered the email address and rip-off Report came up. $37 dollars might not be alot to some people but, it is when you don't have it. They need to be stopped!!!!!!!!!

Yesenia
Westminster, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-UWCS/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-UWCS-Ripoff-sent-me-a-letter-stating-that-I-was-pre-appro-181695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services - UWCS

Re: Union Credit Workers Services

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

I recieved a letter in the mail today for the same thing in my name I had my wife look online to see if it was a fraud and this site popped up. My wife took the letter I recieved wrote I was not interested in it and told them to get a clue she printed out the 3 reports on them and wrote clue 1, clue 2 and clue 3 ....Then she mailed it to them LOL... I hope other people sees this sight before wasting there money on frauds