Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: TaterMater — Burley Idaho
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Services They offered me a pre- approved platinum credit card and I pay $37 annual membership fee. I've received nothing in return and I want to know if anything is being done against this company to get stuff back? I'm filing paperwork with the money order company as we speak. This has caused financial and health problems with me. Dallas Texas

I got a letter from Union Workers Credit Services in October 2013 stating I'm pre-approved for a Platinum credit card. All I have to do is pay the annual membership fee of $37 and send in with completed form before the deadline. If I'm not satisfied there is a 60 day refund of money guaranteed.

I thought it legit because of the wording and it stating Applicable Law: Idaho on it too. I'm on a limited budget and thought this a good thing to help me and my family out a little so I did the form and sent the money in a money order. I still haven't received the card or a letter stating what's going on, so I called the money order company and am filing papers and reports with them for a refund.

Is anything being done about this mess and towards the jerks and compensating the people that got duped? We need results and answers so we can get justice. I have the letter if you want a copy of it to help further any legal items against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-They-offered-me-a-pre-approved-platinum-credit-card-and-I-1097750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services