Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: Teddy — Salisbury North Carolina
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Services UWCS accepted my check of $37.00 cashed it and sent me another PREAPPROVED form for a Platinum Card membership. Dallas Texas

Union Workers Credit Services sent ot by mail a pre-approved form for a Platinum credit card. I sent them a check for $37.00 along with the activation form.

They cashed my check but only sent me another pre-approved letter for the same card wanting another $37.00s.

There is no phone number or email address on the form ao that I might contact them by. A total ripoff...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-UWCS-accepted-my-check-of-3700-cashed-it-and-sent-me-anot-1108442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services