Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Submitted: Sun, August 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 17, 2008

• Reported By:Antelope California
Union Workers Credit Services
Union Workers Credit Services, PO Box 569410 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Union Workers Credit Services $10,000 Platinum Card Activation Form... just pay us $37.00 Dallas Texas

So... I've been burned in the past with another fraud...luckily, American Express stepped in so I didn't loose alot of $.

Seeing this in my mail box today and after reading it over, I did a quick Google search... 1st thing that pops up is this RipOff Report website (kudos to your site!)

So, I am just adding my name to the list. I didn't send them anything...just chiming in.

If it is too good to be true...it usually is. Especially if somebody wants money up front.

Good luck out there.

Jarooka
Antelope, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75356-9410/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-10000-Platinum-Card-Activation-Form-just-pay-us-3700-363869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services