Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: Kat — Kingsport Tennessee
Union Workers Credit Services
P.O. Box 569799 Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Services They sent me an offfer for a credit card with a balance of 10,000 and when I went online to check them out I realized it was only to be able to purchase merchandise from their warehouse. That would have been fine because I am a fingerhut shopper; however, after I paid the $37.00 yearly fee I have no card, account number or anything to purchase the things I was expecting to be able to purchase for christmas presents. So I am waiting on my card and the ability to shop with their company but it does not look as though this is going to happen. I would like to file a complaint so that something can be done and prevent this from happening to others. Dallas Texas

To Whom It May Concern:

I am filing a report of complaint on this "company" due to the fact that I was mailed misleading information about being pre-qualified for a 10,000 credit card limit. After logging on to the website, I realized that I could only use the card to purchase products from their warehouse, and also I have to pay an upfront 37.00 yearly fee to be a member. So, I was willing to use the card for merchandise just from their company; however, they never sent the card after I mailed the yearly fee. I would like to have my yearly fee back and have this company out of business. This is a horrible scam to do to anyone. I was super excited to shop from their products but acnnot even do that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75356-9691/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-They-sent-me-an-offfer-for-a-credit-card-with-a-balance-of-1089460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services