Complaint Review: Unique Fitness

• Reported By: Stevie — Fort Worth Texas
Unique Fitness
11477 Woodland Springs Drive Keller, Texas USA

Unique Fitness fraud, sexual harassment Keller Texas

I purchased advanced training sessions paid in full with Adolphus Vaughn at Unique Fitness.  Adolphus began to sexually harass me when I started training, making verbal and unprofessional comments about how I looked, texting me unprofessional messages, and touching me.

Though I told Adolphus to stop the behavior, he said he would stop, but it continued.  I felt I could not end the training because I had paid so much money in advance and I worried I would not get a refund.  I later realized I had to quit training with this man or I might be raped.

Adolphus admitted to his bad behavior and said he would refund my money but he never did.  I lost over $1200 in unused sessions.  He also canceled a session with me and I became suspicious and began to search him on the internet.   I found many postings where his clients had been "ripped off" or sexaully harassed.  He has also been reported to the BBB for his unprofessionalism.

I later found out this man has a long criminal history which is reported on publicdata.com.  He is currently on parole for attempted murder until 2017.  He has numerous fraud and drug charges on his record and has even threatened to kill his wife.

Everything he told me was a lie.  His website is full of lies.  He says he guarantees results or money back.  This is a lie.  He says he has 20 years experience as a trainer.  He has been incarcerated for the last 20 years, and that is the only experience he has..working out in prison yards.

Do not get involved with this man.  He is dangerous.  I understand he has sold his business (Unique Fitness) but if he is still in the public no one should conduct future business with him.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unique-Fitness/Keller-Texas-76244/Unique-Fitness-fraud-sexual-harassment-Keller-Texas-1077532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unique Fitness