Complaint Review: unite publishers of america

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2011

• Reported By: padrickgail — midway park North Carolina United States of America
unite publishers of america
6075 roswell rd ste 515 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

unite publishers of america the company continued to debit my checking account after i told them to stop., in the amount of 64.78 atlanta, Georgia

Belinda
103 oak street
Jacksonville, NC 28540

United Publishers of America have been debiting my checking account for the past several months. Approximately 8 months now, after I told them to stop. The amount of the debit is $64.78.

I tried calling them with the 1-877-931-3237 and got the runarounds.  They kept transferring me to other people, and I could not get anywhere. I have put it in writing to United Publishers of America to stop debiting my checking account, and they have not. My bank has also put a stop payment of this debit , but they changed the check no each month so they can still debit my account. I want some legal action to take place against this magazine company so they can stop ripping people off. I don't even get magazines from this company, and all this time they have stolen from me. Now I can't get my money back or credited back to my bank.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this critical situation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unite-publishers-of-america/atlanta-Georgia-30328/unite-publishers-of-america-the-company-continued-to-debit-my-checking-account-after-i-to-704082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unite publishers of america