Complaint Review: United Aire Comfort

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
United Aire Comfort
5821 N Andrews Way Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

United Air Comfort Ripped of with new unit that does not work Charlotte North Carolina

About 4 years ago I was told by United that I needed a new unit. After they installed the unit the initial problem that I had was never resolved. The first year the unit had a bad compressor, which luckly they fixed at no cost. However each year I have had parts to break down and I find myself paying on some type of repair. Of couse I can not get in contact with them because they seem to be out of business. I paid 4,000 for this new unit which is still not working.

Cynthia
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Aire-Comfort/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/United-Air-Comfort-Ripped-of-with-new-unit-that-does-not-work-Charlotte-North-Carolina-269826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Aire Comfort