Complaint Review: United American Insurance Company

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: RR — Cumming Georgia United States of America
United American Insurance Company
McKinney, Texas United States of America

United American Insurance Company United American will not appoint me because they like to discriminate against pending legal cases. This aggrivates me because all my case is a DUI case. Total and complete discrimination.McKinney, Texas

I am an independent agent and I recently tried to get appointed with United American Insurance Comany. I was very excited about writing business for them but then all of a sudden they don't appoint agents who have pending legal cases going on. They think I am a hardened criminal when my pending case is DUI. What kind of actions can I take, if any?

I feel unwanted, disgusted and discriminated against. This kind of thing ruins relationships with agents and they just don't seem to care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-American-Insurance-Company/McKinney-Texas-/United-American-Insurance-Company-United-American-will-not-appoint-me-because-they-like-t-928472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United American Insurance Company