Complaint Review: united auto credit

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: john m — ellenton Florida
united auto credit
1071camelback,suite100, newport beach, California USA

united auto credit deceptive record keeping newport beach California

I have had nothing but problems with them since day one,they instlled a gps tracking device with starter interlock,which ,more than twice has starnded me,in traffic, creating two large tow bills.they call every day ten to fifteen times a day,when the payments have been made days before.

on december,27,2011,while on my honeymoon, they trespased onto my property, moved another truck, and repo my truck, for payments not even past due, upon arrival home i find my lawn torn up, my truck moved,and my neighbors flocking to tell me about the black truck, picking up my chevy to get to my dodge and tearing up my lawn. To get my truck back i had to pay $1264 do Manheim auto auction, $200 to the repo companyand $50 to get some of my things taken from my truck.the repo company stole my tools, which the never answered for,tore up my lawn, and illegally towed another truck to get to my dodge, now  in 2013 they have been paid each and every month yet mailed me a letter stating i had not made my last three payments,when the payments were made by moneygram at their chooice,and want to repo the truck again.

i wqnt  someone to sue these clowns,and get my money back, and get them to fix my credit,and leave me alone, the amount due even after 28 of 36 payments is tsill over $5000,how is this possible,these people are crooks and need to be stopped

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-auto-credit/newport-beach-California-92660/united-auto-credit-deceptive-record-keeping-newport-beach-California-1078620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united auto credit