Complaint Review: united cash advance

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: julzr — orange park Florida United States of America
united cash advance

united cash advance the collection agency yelled said i took a loan back in 2008 or 2009 but i am not showing any records that i keep on my PC of a loan from this company. the lady could not give me any other info but i a company calle pdl called me twice and i called them back 5 times they are very hard to get ahold of i did not like being threating about my job and having 25% of my paycheck taken with no proff when, Internet

I am receiving a call from a company called PDL hired by United Cash Advance.com but when i asked how much the loan was she said $2300.00 but will settle today only with my credit card for $300.00. I asked when did i take the loan out and for how much she could not answer me and was yelling very rude. She said I need to call back by 3pm today after i repeated that she said she did not say that.

I have made five attempts before speaking with this lady about more info about this LOAN i took out back in 2009 or even 2008 she wasnt sure she said she (credit co.) got my file April of 2010.

Why would a compnay wait so long for one and also I did not like being threating how I do not pay my bills and she will close my account to the courts and have 25% of my paychecks every other month taken out.

She was not easy to speak with so i could get more info about this so called loan.

thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-cash-advance/internet/united-cash-advance-the-collection-agency-yelled-said-i-took-a-loan-back-in-2008-or-2009-b-747455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united cash advance