• Report: #1072033

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: yaya — rio grande city Texas
united cash advanced
, Select State/Province USA

united cash advanced ,Shawn WilliamMike WalkerSteven Black, distroyed my life and my family new jersey

The following company United Cash advanced started by calling my place of employment and harassing me. That was only the beging the following AKA officers  Shawn William,Mike Walker, Steven Black called me and possed as FBI investigators. I was told that i was going to be arrested for a loan that i had no idea about and he started with volger language when i question him on when, where and what about this call. Now theyc all my place of employment and call my home. My son has also anwser the phone and this people listed tell my young son your mom owes and she is going to jail. My son was so scarred that day they call every hour on the hour i am terriffied and i am running the risk of loosing my job. I can not belive there is such a  kind of people in this world that can do so much harm to other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-cash-advanced/Select-StateProvince/united-cash-advanced-Shawn-WilliamMike-WalkerSteven-Black-distroyed-my-life-and-my-fami-1072033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united cash advanced