Complaint Review: United Cash Loan Company

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Loni J C — Kentwood Michigan
United Cash Loan Company
Dayton, Ohio USA

United Cash Loan Company United Cash Loan approval, NO UP FRONT COST OR MONIES Dayton Ohio

I was contacted several times a day for two weeks straight about A loan that I was approved for and that I needded to act on it.

So today I acted on it and was taken for $180.00!!!!!!  than no money into my account......than another call from a non english speaking person, that I needed to secure the loan with an additional $250.00,  I was not happy when asked to speak to someone higher I was placed on hold and offered a lower amount, I still refused, I asked for my money to be returned because as he stated no obligation or monies would be taken or kept....ya that was a joke....

So when I refued I was hung up on, then the calls startred again with multiple voice mails left threating me and swearing at me.... Now I am sure I have just been taken for the money!!!! Thia need to be stopped and addressed I have NOTHING,,,,I am ill and that was th emonies for my medication ....yesdumb on my part but desparate to cach-up with all my bills....

Tey uses names like:

Ethan Flyod

Doug Johnson

Jeff Watson

They are using magic Jacks to ID local numbers which are not traceable (even throup IP)  this is crazy.... also they use Women to scam th emonies through solicitaion,  My friend in CT was taken for $3500.00 in one hour and nothing.....

Our country is already a mess and with these (scammers or finacial terrorist) is what I refer to them as need to be stopped!!!!

I have documents reports and voice mails of these clown from severla people across the US who have gifn me there stuff, they are imbarressed to go public but I am ready to take this to the next level.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loan-Company/Dayton-Ohio-45458/United-Cash-Loan-Company-United-Cash-Loan-approval-NO-UP-FRONT-COST-OR-MONIES-Dayton-Ohi-1118147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loan Company