Complaint Review: united cash loan

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: tracy — Redford Michigan United States of America
united cash loan

united cash loan money mutual now I had a finicial matter that needed attention I contacted this company money mutual mon in which montel williams advertises they searchedfor co. that woul loan me money and i was match with united cas , Internet

I needed a cash loan in july and went online to money mutal adverstised by montel williams, they matched me with united cash loan. I've been get withdrawls from my account of 150  every two weeks from them they usually email saying when they will take the money they did not for todays debit. and they took 200.00 and say that money didn't go toward the loan and I still owe 585.00 I need your help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-cash-loan/internet/united-cash-loan-money-mutual-now-I-had-a-finicial-matter-that-needed-attention-I-contacte-944485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united cash loan