Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mary S — Monticello Indiana
United Cash Loans
1212 Perry ST Chicago, Illinois USA

United Cash Loans David Williams and Tina Brown Ripped me off for 925 for a loan. vChicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: The first thing you fail to realize is that it is illegal to ask for money up front for a loan....

on sept 25 i recieved a phone call from United Cash Loans they said I was approved for a loan up to 50000.00 it sounded legit. Then the told me to load 100 onto a Vanilla Reload network card and then my money would be transfered into my account the said abou 30 minutes after 30 minutes I called back and they wanted more mone well they got me for 925.00 I am on disability I dont have that type of money but I got it.Money,money,money is all they wanted they even said trust me I am trying to work with you.Now today Sep 30,2013 I called them up they said something is wrong with their system they can transfer it into my account for me to get 2 Vanilla reload cards and they will load my money onto them cards.All I want is my 925.00 back and their asses in jail a scam is a scam they think Im stupid Im far from stupid.I filed Police report and FTC and FBI next is BBB I need help I need my money ASAP I told them Im going to lose my car and my utilities were going to get shut off they dont care then they told me I wasnt getting my money back cause I called them scammers and got irrate.I have the address they gave me I have their phone number and they use magic jack and website.Please I beg someone help me.I have to have open heart surgery again soon and I need this taken care of soon befor I do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/Chicago-Illinois-60606/United-Cash-Loans-David-Williams-and-Tina-Brown-Ripped-me-off-for-925-for-a-loan-vChicag-1088715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

and the methods they used to get additional money from you are also pretty common.

" I told them Im going to lose my car and my utilities were going to get shut off they dont care then they told me I wasnt getting my money back cause I called them scammers and got irrate.I have the address they gave me I have their phone number and they use magic jack and website.Please I beg someone help me.I have to have open heart surgery again soon and I need this taken care of soon befor I do"

Sorry, there's nothing anyone, including law enforcement can do for you.  The method of payment to them is untraceable and they know it.

These kinds prey on weak and weak minded people.  You really have NO information on them that will identify or locate them.

They don't care at all whether you're getting surgery, losing you car or utilities, they just found you to be an easy mark.

responses