Complaint Review: united cash loans

• Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: gregory hampton — warren Michigan United States of America
united cash loans

united cash loans Showed their poor subtraction skills Internet

I took out a $300 dollar loan in September, 2010. United Cash Loans took $180 from my checking account two(2) pay periods in a row, and then continued to take two(2) different amounts for the next six(6) pay periods. I get payed bi-weekly. All in all, they made 14 transactions, totaling $910 dollars. I called prior to this amount, and an employee said I had  a $300+ balance and I had service fees because I chose not to pay the whole loan back at one time. I don't remember such "small print." One employee told me to look at my on-line agreement to see that I did sign an agreement that said I wasn't going to pay back my $300 all at once. So, when I requested my on-line agreement, all of a sudden my account goes into review and stays there. I have sent emails after emails and still no response from these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-cash-loans/internet/united-cash-loans-Showed-their-poor-subtraction-skills-Internet-691844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united cash loans