Complaint Review: united cash loans

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: bruce — louisville Kentucky United States of America
united cash loans

united cash loans united cash loans is trying to take money they never gave me. Internet

I have been receiving threating phone calls from 772-409-6501. They said they are united cash loans and that I took out a 300 dollar loan and my first payment never went through. The guy who called me had a deep accent ahe told me that I need to call him back at this number about my case.

I was told that I got an email from them but I never signed up for aoan from them and never got one single email. He has been calling me all day to where I stop answering my phone and put it on a no call list. They call me back every 30 minutes. From what he told me he is in California but couldn't tell me the mayor of California and the number is a Florida number from what I heard other people say.

I was told the case was going to be filed tomorrow. I check my emails and my bank account and found nothing from these people. I have Googled this number and found out this is a scam and I want to report them before they start calling everybody. I am going to report them to my local authorites and the goverment so they can be stoped.

The bad thing about these people is that they call me from an unknown number and give me the number to call them back at. Also unknown numbers call me and hang up or if I don't want what they are offering they are real rude and ask me why and get mad and hang up. And any number who calls me it is always the same person calling me. This is really starting to get to me I am a good person trying to live my life the way God wants me too. I hope everyone is aware of what these people are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-cash-loans/internet/united-cash-loans-united-cash-loans-is-trying-to-take-money-they-never-gave-me-Internet-956283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united cash loans