Complaint Review: United Commercial Cleaning Crew LLC

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: kita — Euclid Ohio
United Commercial Cleaning Crew LLC
p.o. box 46408 Bedford, Ohio USA

United Commercial Cleaning Crew LLC Renee Teal (owner/operator) The owner did not pay me for my last week of working with NO EXPLANATION. The owner never pays on time and I'm suppose to have direct deposit. Also never pays until she recieves her money from companies instead of paying me I have to wait. Bedford Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mis Information

Owner did not pay me for my last week of work and just let me go for a family member to take my place with only 24hr notice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Commercial-Cleaning-Crew-LLC/Bedford-Ohio-44146/United-Commercial-Cleaning-Crew-LLC-Renee-Teal-owneroperator-The-owner-did-not-pay-me-1084812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Commercial Cleaning Crew LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mis Information

AUTHOR: Renee' - ()

I'm not sure who this Person is. I never had an Contractor or Employee by the Name Nita or Nitka.. I'm sure if you did you would have gotten paid based on our Agreement. Sorry, You've had a bad Experience with whom ever was sappose to pay you. Good Luck To You!