Complaint Review: United Credit Consultants

United Credit Consultants
14480 Ewing Ave S Burnsville, Minnesota USA

United Credit Consultants No Refund! Burnsville Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved

I had a meeting on a Monday. We were to touch base in 2 days to tell him if we decided to procede with plan. Did not return my calls day three or four. Made many calls on Friday and said would come up with alternate plan. Never called me back. There was a 5 day return policy. I went in on that day and cancelled the plan. The monies had not been deducted from my account, but they did not stop the transaction. My bank had told me two different ways they could stop it and they did not. They never did honor the 5 day return policy. I had to close my account to keep them from continuing to charge me.

Chuck, Nowthen MN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Credit-Consultants/Burnsville-Minnesota-55306/United-Credit-Consultants-No-Refund-Burnsville-Minnesota-1088262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Credit Consultants

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: UCC - ()

Chuck and I had an opportunity to figure out what had gone wrong with his account and his concerns have been addressed. While Chuck would have liked to be able to remove the negative statement made in haste on September 30th, he has not been able to do so as a result of the policies of RipOffReport.com.

Customer satisfaction will continue to be our #1 Priority.

Thank you Chuck!