Complaint Review: UNITED DUMPSTER

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jimmy D — Woodland Hills California
UNITED DUMPSTER
52nd Place, Los Angeles, CA 90037 LOS ANGELES, California USA

UNITED DUMPSTER OWNER: RANDY........CUSTOMER SERVICE;PAUL CHEATS AND LIERS LOS ANGELES California

BEWARE OF THESE SCAM ARTISTS.....

We recently rented a dumpster from these bandits for $95 and they came and picked it up without us ever putting one item inside. I called to request a replacement, thinking that they had picked up by accident but PAUL their rude and un-caring customer service person told me to take a hike in so many words.

He also lied when saying he would go back to the driver and ask him if there was anything in the dumpster. I called 3 times and on the third attempt he told me that the driver said there was trash in the dumpster, which was a bold faced lie.

I then asked to speak with the owner "Randy" and was told he does not take personal calls, some "owner" I would say!

I hope I can save someone else from a bad experience with this shower of rip off merchants as there are many choices out there and I can promise you "United Dumpsters" should not be one of them. [continued below]....

..... I can only hope that there business goes the same way as their customer service....down the tubes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-DUMPSTER/LOS-ANGELES-California-90037/UNITED-DUMPSTER-OWNER-RANDYCUSTOMER-SERVICEPAUL-CHEATS-AND-LIERS-LOS-ANGELES-Ca-1071488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED DUMPSTER