Complaint Review: united equitable group

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: mark — Norridge Illinois United States of America
united equitable group
5700 Old Orchard Rd # 300 Skokie, Illinois United States of America

united equitable group I also got ripped off from this insurance company. trying to low ball me on offers from their faulty clients accident Skokie, Illinois

I also got ripped off from this insurance company. Their client hit me, admitted fault, did the police report, and then they sent me to some small garbage repair shop called Central Car Clinic where the grease monkey looked at my car for 30 seconds then told me to leave as they were closing, aat 530 N Zenith Dr, Glenview, IL 60025. then they sent me a low ball offer under 50% of value, and now wont return my calls or emails, and are saying tough luck.

The other guy involved Rich Miller seems to be someone she wanted to include on the emails, but he wont respond. I guess hes a nobody in the company, but how do I find out who to contact within this company. Website is small and crap, cant find any real names to corporate employees. How can insurance companies like this be out there ? I too would love to see them sued. I still have not gotten my payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-equitable-group/Skokie-Illinois-60077/united-equitable-group-I-also-got-ripped-off-from-this-insurance-company-trying-to-low-b-923797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united equitable group