Complaint Review: UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:bronx New York
UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU
1355 Santa Fe. Dr. UNIT J #303 Denver, CO 80204 Toll Free # (866) 424-9115 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU Play with my car, play with my house, Don't Play With My Money or My children... Denver Colorado

I had high hopes of my first child attending college we applied for grants and scholerships to help make this a reality for us. I'm single raising 4 children on my own. i have limited funds available. When I recieved this phone call one day at work that my son was accepted for this grant I jump to high heaven i was so happy, at not ime during this phone call did this woman say she was an affiliate of any company helping to get a grant. She said he had this grant and that all I needed to do was give her an acount to which they can deposit this grant money into. She did say there would be a charge of $299.95 to cover what ever costs I thought a small price to pay for my son to go on and achieve his dreams of going to college. Wwll the joke was on us because here we are 6 months later no money and no college education for my son. He has faced so much diversity in his life from health problems and a sociaty that places so many obsticales for under privilege children to over come.Well my son did he graduated from high school second in his class with hopes of going off to college. With companies like United Fulfillment bullsh.. taking people at there weakest and profiting of their dreams is unthinkable and a Disgrace of the lowest kind. All I would like is a REFUND of MY MONEY my hard earned cash something that I worked for NOT RIPPED OFF of people.If they had any dignity they would refund this money back if they did not FULFILL their obligation........

Ashamed
bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-FULFILLMENT-BUREAU/Denver-Colorado-80204/UNITED-FULFILLMENT-BUREAU-Play-with-my-car-play-with-my-house-Dont-Play-With-My-Money-o-278499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED FULFILLMENT BUREAU