Complaint Review: United Global Solutions

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Houston Texas
United Global Solutions
7500 San Felipe, Houston, TX Houston, Texas USA

United Global Solutions The Liberty Group Owners are Liars! Micro-Manage! Terrible place to work! Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: A review with that level of pure vitriol cannot be taken seriously....

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I totally agree.....

First, I would like to start by saying the other review on this company is a little excessive! And the part about Anne Nguyen is absolutely complete BS! She is the most honest person I have ever met. She is truly a nice person and would do anything for anyone! I would recommend her for any recruiting job especially any management role! A few things to know about this company:

Ann Blythe... does not necessarily work for UGS or Liberty... But she is in the office and recruits for all internal positions... and is a complete liar! She will act like your friend, then turn around and stab you in the back! Do NOT trust anything this lady says! She will lie to you non stop during the interview process and after you start! Even she knows how bad UGS is and has personally talked crap about Ken and Gary!

Do NOT believe anything they tell you during your interviews! Do your research first! Talk to previous employees... Not current ones who have to tell you only good things about the company! Get everything in writing in your offer letter BEFORE you sign it! If it's not in writing, they will NOT give it to you.

Gary... the "COO" of United Global Solutions is for sure a liar. He plays the game well and yes, can be a very nice guy, but as soon as you are on his bad side... It's obvious to everyone around! He will completely ignore you and say he will "do anything he can to help you", yet he is completely full of sh**! He will also tell Ken, the owner of The Liberty Group and UGS that he does everything to help you... Yet Ken is either to dumb to realize Gary is playing him, or he just doesn't really care about the UGS people and lets Gary get away with everything. I would definitely do your research before working for this guy! my advice to Gary would be... Stop micro-managing your people! Your "metrics" are BS! Your statistics make no sense whatsoever! And honestly... Hand off some resposnibility dude! You are stretched so thin and everyone and their mom can see it! When people have worked with you for 6 years and they are still just another recruiter... And even though you expect them to be your right hand man... You still won't promote them!!! Seriously??? What is wrong with you man?

To wrap things up... UGS has some of the coolest people working there! They do have some awesome recruiters that should honestly be with a much better company! I honestly feel sorry for the people still working there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Global-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77063/United-Global-Solutions-The-Liberty-Group-Owners-are-Liars-Micro-Manage-Terrible-place-1104451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Global Solutions

A review with that level of pure vitriol cannot be taken seriously....

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

UGS is a good place to work and they do genuinely try to help you.  If you start to prove yourself I know firsthand that they will give you flexibility in many ways...including metrics.  Recruiting is like any other pofession.  It is up to you, not the company, to make you a success.  This is especially true in recruiting since the individual recruiter is all the client sees anyway.  Your reputation = Your success

My personal experience with Gary Wood and Anne Nguyen is that they are sincere, likeable individuals.  None of us is without our human faults and insecurities, but I have seen nothing that alarms me.

The sheer vitriol in the one complaint should be a serious indictment of the fragile nature of that individual's mental state.  I can't believe anyone would take those accusations seriously.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I totally agree.....

AUTHOR: Almostdone1 - ()

I agree with this assessment.  UGS has several people of worth but I am afraid all of the good people are going to leave because our leadership is in complete disarray.  I imagine I will only be here until the first of the year before I am running out the door.  This attitude is shared by many.  I am only here because I NEED a paycheck but as soon as something better comes along, I will definitely be hitting the road.....