Complaint Review: United Health Care Hspital

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped2009 — Port Saint Lucie Florida
United Health Care Hspital
Johnson city, New York USA

United Health Care Hospital Billed for a two tubal ligation wine I only had one left! Johnson city New York

I went to have my tubal procedure done.   After an ectopic the previous year leaving me with only one tube.  I was shocked when the hospital billed me for two tubes instead of just one.   I called my insurance company and told them not to pay it because it was one tube done not two.  This hospital is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Health-Care-Hspital/Johnson-city-New-York-13760/United-Health-Care-Hospital-Billed-for-a-two-tubal-ligation-wine-I-only-had-one-left-Jo-1047499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Health Care Hspital