Complaint Review: united legal investigations

• Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: amie — greenville Kentucky United States of America
united legal investigations
main street greenville, Kentucky United States of America

united legal investigations c greenville, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Do this

Kept receiving calls at work. I FINALLY got back to a live person and they kept telling me I was going to jail, etc...I asked them for proof of what they CLAIMED (and I didn't) I owed. They then kept asking if I was going to take care of this. I told them that I had looked them up on RIPOFFREPORT and knew that they were a scam, and that a legitimate company would provide the info before they asked for pay. I told them that I had reported them to my local police (they said the police were coming to get me...hahaha) and the local FBI office and that if they called back, I was filing harrassment charges. They hung up, of course. Then, to get some of my own back, I kept dialing them back. That's when it got HORRIBLE. This guy picked up, said he knew it was me, and said "f*** you" over and over and then said some FILTHY things about parts of my anatomy he'd like to eat. I told him that I was recording this and sending it to my local police, and how did he like that? He just kept going...moving on to "mother f*****" and other stuff until I hung up. These guys are the SCUM of the earth...real slimeballs. Report them. Don't take their crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-legal-investigations/greenville-Kentucky-/united-legal-investigations-c-greenville-Kentucky-679110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united legal investigations

Do this

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

Tell this person that you contracted a voodoo high priestess to put a very strong death hex on him.