Complaint Review: united medical network,

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: wtatl — atlanta Georgia United States of America
united medical network,
1196 west newport center dr, Internet United States of America

united medical network, sun health systems, targeted wellness, southeast health, yourhealthymeals.com SCAM, BAIT AND SWITCH, FALSE STORIES, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: An excellent product and fair opportunity

I had a call from a recruiter who asked if I was interested in more information regarding an opportunity to be a distributor. I said yes. I had a call from Joe Wagner (President of the company) who walked me through some information and gave me 2 referrals to call.

I spoke with both men who said it was so easy and they were making 31k and 17k/ month. I have a higer education and thought something might be amiss. I called Joe back and we spoke for about 45 mins as he took me to a few websites to look over his proposition.

He gave me 2 more referrals. I spoke with both of these men and began to research the company on the internet. Here is what I found.

The second set of names I was given were for a man in Miami (Mike) who had been in business for about 6 mos and had struggled at first but was now making money. He had a upholstery back ground and told me about what he was doing. I looked at the ripoff report to find that over a year ago another guy had the same background and story and had been a distributor now for about 6 mos. I also began to compare the other 'referrals' to some of the older posts here (over 14-18 mos old) and found that some of the same people who had supposedly been in business for 12 mos or so had also given 'the talk' to other people like me looking for more information.

BEWARE!!! I DID NOT CALL OR TAKE JOE'S CALL THE FOLLOWING DAY. NOW WOULDN'T YOU THINK IF A NEW PERSON (ME) WAS WILLING TO DROP $25K INTO A COMPANY THAT THEY'D BE ALL OVER THAT? HE NEVER CALLED AGAIN.  I THINK HE KNEW I LOOKED INTO THIS SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-medical-network/internet/united-medical-network-sun-health-systems-targeted-wellness-southeast-health-yourheal-702222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united medical network,

#1 Consumer Suggestion

An excellent product and fair opportunity

AUTHOR: fairplay - (United States of America)

I can think of two cliches that aptly apply to the 14 reports filed for United Medical Network:  "You can't see the forest for the trees" and "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water".  The concept - of the diagnostic test and marketing through health professionals - is awesome.  All 14 authors of the ripoff reports admit to that either in their own words or by virtue of the fact that they explored the opportunity.  The test is valid and the products are superior.

Please note that all 14 complaints regard the same issue - lack of proper communication.  Here's another cliche:  "it takes two to tango".  The fact is that a potential distributor receives value for their investment - almost entirely in test kits but also for the travel to Florida and for the protected territory (though very little of the investment can be attributed to the rights afforded by the distributor agreement).  There is no "bait and switch" or "scam" - you get what you pay for.

Please also note that at least one of the complaints is clear to point out that the products are "legit".  They truly are - I can speak from experience.  The Medical Panel doctors are for real (in contradiction to claims by some of the complainers) - check each one out on the internet . . . their facts are readily available.  My wife and I took the test and use the products - they are very effective.  These products are as good as anything else available - and they're economical.  Not only are they priced right but they come in formulated compounds so the consumer buys far fewer products.  These are high quality pharmaceutical grade supplements.

Joe is not the greatest communicator in the world and I do not use the system or training that is - admittedly - poorly devised and delivered.  Nonetheless, if you have an entrepeneurial spirit, some energy, some legitimate business acumen, and a positive (instead of critical and negative) attitude then "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water".  Get off your duff and make something happen - the opportunity is there.