• Report: #1119926

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: franbrano1 — Milford Delaware
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
Mutual of Omaha Plaza. Omaha, Nebraska USA

United of Omaha Life Insurance Company Quarterly payment forced on policy holders. Omaha Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: I think your idea is a good one...

I am a policy holder of a whole life policy, I signed up under the Easy Payment Schedule to pay monthly payments which I have a copy of the Application for Graded Benefit Whole Life Insurance that shows I signed up for monthly payments.

United of Omaha Life is billing me in quarterly payments.the customer service on the phone stinks, they transfer you and leave you on hold with the call back option of at least 1 hour.They bill me for a payment schedule I did not agree to, and do not call you back. They bill me quarterly and threaten to cancel unless I pay the amount for the quarterly payment.

I repeat, I did not sign up for the Quarterly payment schedule and I cannot contact a live person by phone. I will not pay another dime until this issue is resolved. Also the website for United of Omaha has no contact us section, very vague and useless.

Sincerely, A Concerned Citizen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-of-Omaha-Life-Insurance-Company/Omaha-Nebraska-68175-0001/United-of-Omaha-Life-Insurance-Company-Quarterly-payment-forced-on-policy-holders-Omaha-1119926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United of Omaha Life Insurance Company

I think your idea is a good one...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"I will not pay another dime until this issue is resolved."

Please come back here in a couple of months and let us know how that's working out for you.  What could possibly go wrong?