Complaint Review: united pacific mortgage

• Updated: Sat, December 07, 2013

• Reported By: kawaljit — cohutta Georgia
united pacific mortgage
1 Spectrum Pointe Dr lake forest, California USA

united pacific mortgage united pacific mortgage cheater lake forest California

mu name singh i was looking to refinance  my home. i find this cheater company on line. i call person i talk to cameron corchill he send me email congratulations  ur lone approved  send me all docoment my cridet score was 832. i send my paper i did not here from him i call allmost everyday in week. week later he call me ur loan did not approved  because my income. i let my son co sign he send all his paper i did not here from him. i call for week than he call he say he cant give us loan. i told him that fine we call our previous  loan company bank of america thay say they work with us. i call cameron send my paper work back and my money. he charge my card for $448.00 for aprasial. is ben 2 week i did here from him. they cheater they just wast ur time they show cheap lone rate but they wast ur time and money. i am verry sad they people dont even replie to u

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-pacific-mortgage-/lake-forest-California-92630/united-pacific-mortgage-united-pacific-mortgage-cheater-lake-forest-California-1105212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united pacific mortgage