Complaint Review: United Pacific Mortgage

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: rockstar_refi@yahoo.com — santa ana California
United Pacific Mortgage
Lake Forest, California USA

United Pacific Mortgage I cant believe they got me a lower rate! Lake Forest California

*Consumer Comment: I don't believe it either.

My only complaint with this company is that Dan Peterson got me a lower rate at the end of the process than what I was expecting. I started working with United Pacific Mortgage a few months ago and they actually gave me a lower rate then what they quoted me. They were very nice and easy to work with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Pacific-Mortgage/Lake-Forest-California-92887/United-Pacific-Mortgage-I-cant-believe-they-got-me-a-lower-rate-Lake-Forest-California-1090322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Pacific Mortgage

I don't believe it either.

AUTHOR: Crucible - ()

People who are happy with a company usually do not file a ripoff report on them.   What's your point?