Complaint Review: united plus processing

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: nicolem12181 — alletown Pennsylvania United States of America
united plus processing
14102 Red Hill Ave Suite 106 Tuscin Ca 92780 Tuscin, California United States of America

united plus processing adam kennedy eric hitt daniel white said they were going to lower my mortgage rate and took 400 dollars but found out they were a fruadulant company Tuscin, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AUTHOR: United Plus - tustin (United States of America)

*UPDATE Employee: Response to this complaint

This company said they were going to lower my interest rate on my home mortgage. They used other banks to say they were affiliated and when i  called the other companies they said they were not partnered with them at all. I asked for my money back and they are not agreeing with this. The company didnt want to do anything by mail only by email. They were hard to get ahold of. ONly would call us when they wanted something like bank statements. Wells fargo is filing  a report and we are also filing a report through bank of america and Chase. This company needs to be shut down before they take any more money from other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-plus-processing/Tuscin-California-92780/united-plus-processing-adam-kennedy-eric-hitt-daniel-white-said-they-were-going-to-lower-m-967479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united plus processing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: United Plus - tustin (United States of America)

AUTHOR: eradic69 - (United States of America)

This rebuttal is totally FALSE.  I am currently a client of United Plus Processing and have worked with the following employs of the company.  !. Jesse P Ransom, Senior Processing Manager  2. Attia Khan, Richard, Processing Department  3. J T Howard- Senior Loan Processer  Daniel White, Senior Compliance Manager and Owner.

This company has been working for me since December 10. 2012.  I have numerous emails from them, and requests for all types of information.  On December 12, 2012 Sent a wire transfer in the amount of $895 to cover the expenses of processing the paper work.  This transfer of funds and the directions to accomplish it were from Mr. White.

Every time have talked to them I am told it will be 4 to 6 weeks to get everything finished.  I Started getting "ALL OF THE PHONE MESSAGE BOXES ARE FULL" then the phone hangs up.  I am now out the $895 with no mortgage modification and no way of contacting the company.  They also will not respond to any emails or faxes I send.

BE WARY AND AVOID THIS BUNCH OF THOUGHLESS SCAMMER.  I am sure they all have families and they tell their kids and wives they are making a living HELPING PEOPLE LIVE BETTER LIVES THROUGH THEIR EFFORTS.

I have all of the email documents if an attorney is interested in following up on this and making a buck from their UNLAWFUL PRACTICES.

Response to this complaint

AUTHOR: United Plus - (United States of America)

From United Plus, Response to this consumers comments

All claims and comments made by this consumer individual are subject to review by counsel and are not considered facts. This consumer has not made an actual complaint to our company but instead used the internet to make her opinion known. All parties reading her complaint need to be concerned with the facts in the matter since this consumer has not made any complaints that are relevant and seem to be untrue completely.

First, we apologize if we are hard to reach sometimes but we are constantly working on clients cases and must spend a great deal of time on the phone. All messages left will be returned and all emails will be responded to.

Second, we handle all complaints or concerns by our clients upfront and personally. We have no such client named Nicole from PA in our system who paid us any payment. If this client has paid under another name and wishes to receive a refund then the request must be made through that department. I welcome you to contact me directly via email at info@unitedplus.us with any such requests

Sincerely,