Complaint Review: united publishers of america

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: betty — richmond Virginia United States of America
united publishers of america

united publishers of america they are charging me for magazines i did not order.someone used my bank card.i want to cancel this account. they are charging me for magazines i did not order.i want to cancel , Internet

united publishers of america ,are charging me for magazines i did not order.  someone use my bank card. i want to cancel this. and get my money back in my account.betty c richmond va 23234.my yahoo is (((REDACTED))) yahoo.com.thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-publishers-of-america/internet/united-publishers-of-america-they-are-charging-me-for-magazines-i-did-not-ordersomeone-us-926613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united publishers of america