Complaint Review: united readers service

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: carlos — Bo. amelia, guaynabo Puerto Rico United States of America
united readers service
1209 Hillside Gardens Lane Gainesville, Georgia United States of America

united readers service Brader Group Magazing when i was contacted,I was tod that my supscription was going to be of 3 paymentsof 49.83. now is 49.83 for 30 month. the total value of my order is going to be $1,494.90. Gainesville, Georgia

Around the 5 of january, I was contacted by this person that toldme, I was selected for a
$1,000 food certificate but to receive it I needed to suscrive to a motor tred magazine. I told him that I prefered the YACHTING magazine. no problem nex he telsme that I needed to pay $49.83 using my debit or credit card the first payment of $49.83 and the other 2 payment I was gouing to be billed. Nex thing I know is that I received a letter showing 8 diferent magazines tha I'm to receive when I only aske for one. and adicionally a 30 month payment of 49.83 to a total of $1,494.90. NOT ONLY NO BUT #############NO. I WHAN TO CANCEL THIS ORDER AND MY 49.83 BACK. BUT THERE'S NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM AT; 888-364-4209 or 1-877-279-6354. I may have to frezze my accoun un till fruther notice, because I thon't whant no surprises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-readers-service/Gainesville-Georgia-30504/united-readers-service-Brader-Group-Magazing-when-i-was-contactedI-was-tod-that-my-supscr-825548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united readers service