Complaint Review: United readers service'

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Gerry — Albany Georgia
United readers service'
1209 hillside gardens lane Gainesville, Georgia USA

United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia

Is there any possibility of me getting out of this mess.  They have my visa number and have already charged me for the first month's bill of 39.90 and I still will owe 29 more months at this rate.

do I need to call my vista account company and stop these charges.   Or am I locked in for these charges for magazine.  I guess I just fell for what I thought was a good thing.  1197.00 dollars is an awful lot for magazines for a 77 year old lady.

phone call from telemarketer

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-readers-service/Gainesville-Georgia-30504/United-readers-service-My-account-was-set-I-thought-for-magazines-and-I-misunderstood-I-1140008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United readers service'