Complaint Review: United States Corporate Compliance Office

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Karen Trujillo — Rio Rancho New Mexico United States of America
United States Corporate Compliance Office
unknown unknown, Florida United States of America

United States Corporate Compliance Office stated I need to be in compliance or would be closed down. Stated I had to pay for paperwork. One time fee of 159.00. unknown, Florida

I was called at my new business of one week and told I was not in compliance with the Federal Government.  I was told all businesses need to have the compliance papers.  Being a new business I was uncertain about this.  I was told I would be shut down if an inspector came in and I did not have these forms.  Reluctantly I paid for them.  A one time fee of 159.00.  I was told I could write off the whole amount on my taxes.  I have not recieved anything yet.  I contacted my credit union but was told I can't get help from them since I authorized the payment.  I found a lot about this scam on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Corporate-Compliance-Office/unknown-Florida-/United-States-Corporate-Compliance-Office-stated-I-need-to-be-in-compliance-or-would-be-c-904221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Corporate Compliance Office